About Israel Bookshop eGift Cards
- eGift Cards are delivered via email to the recipientís email address that you supply us with. They are not physical cards that are mailed to the home. The recipient receives an email with the gift certificate code, dollar amount of the gift card and a personal message from you!
- eGift Cards have no expiration dates and no hidden fees.
- eGift Cards can be redeemed at Israelbookshoppublications.com only.
- eGift Cards can be used to purchase anything on Israelbookshoppublications.com website, including sale items.
Please refrain from using Google Checkout or PayPal when purchasing an eGift Card. Certain limitations in Google Checkout and PayPal's interface do not allow you to enter the recipient information or personal message. Please use our secure checkout when purchasing this product.
Terms and Conditions
- Redemption: eGift Cards must be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.israelbookshoppublications.com only. (eGift Cards will not work at www.israelbookshop.com.) Purchases are deducted from the eGift Card balance. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's eGift Card account when redeemed. If an order exceeds the amount of the eGift Card, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method. Israel Bookshop may provide eGift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of eGift Cards that they purchase. To view eGift Card balances, visit "Your Account" on Israelbookshoppublications.com.
- Limitations:†eGift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law. Unused eGift Card balances in recipientís account may not be transferred.
- Risk of Loss: The risk of loss and title for eGift Cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser, recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible if an eGift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission, or for non-delivery due to incorrect recipient information or other technical deficiency at the recipient or purchaser end.
- Fraud: Israel Bookshop will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained eGift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on Israelbookshoppublications.com.
- Limitation of Liability: JUDAICA DISTRIBUTION CENTER, INC. ("Israel Bookshop Publications/Israelbookshoppublications.com") ITS AFFILIATES AND EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO eGIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT AN eGIFT CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH eGIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Disputes: Any dispute relating in any way to Israelbookshoppublications.com eGift Cards in which the aggregate total claim for relief sought on behalf of one or more parties exceeds $1000 shall be arbitrated by a Beth Din rabbinical court in Lakewood, NJ, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- General Terms: Israel Bookshop reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.